Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

ETSY // Shameless Self Promotion...

Okay, time for some shameless self-promotion. Hey, it was bound to happen sooner or later! You’ll be happy to know that I plan on promoting other Etsy shops in the weeks to come, promise!

If you are part of the blogging world, than you most definitely have heard of Etsy...and probably have purchased something from a seller there. Even if you aren’t a blogger you’ve probably heard of it...and if not, now you have! Etsy is a fantastic website! It allows small time business owners -just some creative person with an idea- to sell their products. Which in turn creates a shopping paradise of unique gifts for the rest of the world - I. Love. Etsy.

Truth.

Awhile ago, I opened my own shop. I don’t tend to it as often as I should/could, but I only have so much time each day and I have to prioritize. Since I have a full time job and don’t rely on Etsy for my main source of income, I can allow other things to top my priority list. There are of course many sellers for whom Etsy is a main source of income AND I think that is straight up awesome! Anyway, here are some favorite products from my shop! 
 Plus, since you are awesome - use this discount code for 15% off!BLOGLOVE
(it expires Oct. 6, 2013 - so use it soon!)


listing

listing


listing


listing


listing

listing


Thanks for visiting!
xo, kass


No comments:

Post a Comment