Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

LISTEN // Walk Off the Earth


Have you heard of this band yet? If not, please google them immediately. Wait, no, stop. Let me make it super easy for you.

Don’t worry, that’s nothing bad - just a link to their you tube page! :)

So, this a a crew out of Ontario, Canada and they gained popularity making cover videos for YouTube. Lemme tell ya, their covers are fn amazing. AMAZING. More recently, they have put out an album of originals (and one cover) called R.E.V.O. This is equally amazing and you’ve probably heard the single Red Hands on the radio. I’m guessing you’ve also see their 5 Peeps 1 Guitar video that is a cover of “Somebody That I used to Know” by Goyte. If I’m being honest, I’m not a fan of that original song, but I love it sang by WOTE. The video is badass, so in case you haven’t seen it (and didn’t click the link above) here ya go...


Oh and I did I mention every one of them not only plays instruments, but also sings? Seriously, right? I think that’s one thing that really draws me to them - their album is cohesive, but each song is unique. I like the variety of the difference voices and that they all meld really well together.

Anyway, here are a few more videos of my favorite songs. Enjoy! :)






I LOVE this original song and I LOVE this one. Plus, all these videos are so awesome that you actually want to sit an watch them, not just listen. :)

Just one more original...enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment